Olsen Lowboy Oil Furnaces
The Olsen name is synonymous with "superior,reliable oil heat" and the Lowboy product line-up has been keeping families warm for more than 60 years.
- Comfort Multiple speed blowers allow airflow to be matched with the needs of your home eliminating "gusts" of hot or cold air and increasing overall comfort. Your family's comfort is further ensured due to our large washable filters that provide for greater air filtration and cleaner room air.
- Efficiency up to 83% efficiency due to Olsen's unique heat exchanger design, high performance oil burners and increased fibre-reinforced foil faced cabinet insulation.
- Clean and Quiet Operationcompletely insulated combustion chamber to provide quiet operation and clean burning performance. The oil burner is equipped with a solenoid oil valve that ensures clean starts and quiet shut-downs of the burner.
- Reliability Olsen Lowboy furnaces are constructed with 100% welded, heavy-gauge steel heat exchangers that come standard with a limited lifetime warranty. Multi-speed blowers, high-quality motors and components all provide peace-of-mind for years of worry-free service. Strong heavy-gauge cabinet panels feature a baked-on epoxy-based powder coating, resistant to scratching, peeling and corrosion, which protects your investment.
- Direct vent options
- 1/2" Foil faced insulation
- Dual pass heat exchanger
- Barometric draft regulator
- Large dual clean-out ports
- Washable filter system
- BML Features
- Variable speed blower motor
- Electronic fan timer board
- Snap disc high limit
- BCL - BFL Features
- Direct or belt drive blower motor
- Bi-metal fan limit
|Model ID||Model Name||Output|
|28582||BCL120||117.0||85.0||1.00 - 80A||79.0 - 117.0||6||20.5 x 18.6||20.5 x 18.6||41x22x51.5||280|
|28583||BCL145||143.0||83.5||1.20 - 60A||130.0 - 143.0||6||20.5 x 18.6||20.5 x 18.6||41x22x51.5||280|
|78.0||1.65 - 70B|
1.75 - 708
|166.0 - 188.0|
196.0 - 224.0
|7||24 x 22||24 x 22||56x26x49||390|
|28585||BCL225||na||na||2.00 - 70A||na||7||24 x 22||24 x 22||56x26x49||390|
|28586||BFL120||117.0||83.0||1.00 - 80A||79.0 - 117.0||6||20.5 x 18.6||20.5 x 18.6||41x22x51.5||280|
|28587||BFL145||13.0||83.0||1.20 - 60A||130.0 - 143.0||6||20.5 x 18.6||20.5 x 18.6||41x22x51.5||280|
|28588||BML80B||76.5||83.0||0.60 - 80A||59.0 - 98.0||5||20.5 x 19||20.5 x 18.6||32x22x51.5||240|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Heat Exchanger in Residential Settings
- Five Year Parts Warranty in Residential Settings